Our audience...

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

It's always like this.. it's always been like this, and as far as I can imagine.. it probably will remain like this... Me being tired from the trip from lahore.. but overly happy and excited about meeting my buddies and really really anxious about doing the show.. Me and my gang gettin together a couple of hours before the show.. getting bits and pieces together.. doing one final practice round along side catching up with each other... Inspite of doing many many successful shows.. me being nervous minutes before the show.. thinking if the crowd will find resonance with the frequency of my humor or not... puttin up a brave face and telling fellow performers that this time would be the best show ever... Cheers! laughter! applause! giggles! and a warm welcoming feedback from an always wonderful crowd. The show being over and an awesome awesome feeling of pulling off a good show yet again. Shaking hands with the crowd.. ensuring we make more and more friends each and everytime.. thanking them for coming, and wishing they would always always be around.. safe, happy, and appreciative of the beauty of life... Indeed, it's always been like this for as long as I remember, It's always like that, and I truly wish.. It would always stay that way.

0 comments: