Hello blog world of Improv...

Thursday, May 21, 2009

*drums rolling*

"Ola! Few fellow readers of The Party Quirks Blog!!"

*clap clap clap clap*

Well first of all, let me introduce myself. I am Sylvester. I like to be called that because I am really fond of the character from the Warner Brothers cartoon and not the witless Rambo dude. When needed, I will be referred to as 'Sly,' its quicker to say, saves time, energy, and saliva. You know how crucial saliva is to us human beings.

Original members of 'The Party Quirks' have recruited. Yes that's right. Someone finally showed up. That's not all my fellow 'blog readers with nothing else to do,' they have recruited two new members. I'll state the obvious by saying that one of them is me. The other member, or shall we call him, 'member-ain,' is our own Mr. Black. You'll find out why he's called what he's called once you see our show.

Oh, which reminds me. It has been noticed that our very own Mr. Ovais as been on a tight schedule telling people about our next show and creating awareness all over the city for the sake of our good 'ol Improv that he must have missed out the blog update on it. Well, no harm done. I'll do it for him, after all we're all a team now and have to each put in all our efforts. So here goes:


Ladies and Gentlemen!!
The Party Quirks, Islamabad's very own Improv Troupe is at it again. We plan to tickle your senses with Improv Comedy Night.

Unscripted, Uncensored and Unedited.

The seating opens at 7:30 pm and show starts at 8:00 pm sharp. (Lets try and stay on schedule)

Tickets are Rs. 150/- per person. Tickets are available at Civil Junction. (It'll be worth it)

Media Partners for this event are TV One and Radio 1 (YES! We're gonna be famous!!)

Phew! Black and I are making our first appearances on this show and we hope you like it. As far as Jawwad and Ovais are concerned, they have been mentors and have been working hard to train us in this specific field of entertainment. Hope you like it.

Done for now. Catch you all later.

0 comments: